Please keep in mind that this is an all ages Tag board, and is read and used by young posters.
While many people view this Tag board, very few actually post.
The following rules are your guide to behavior on this Tag board.
They address the general case, while moderators and administrators address the specific case.
When a rule and a moderator appear to be in oposition of one another, the moderator is always right.
All IPs and activities are logged. The Moderators have the right to delete and/or Ban for any reason they wish.
Avoid arguing with them - if you feel you've been wronged or misrepresented, you're welcome to contact us by email.
Voicing your objections on the Tag board itself is not accepted.
- No swearing. Avoid using bad language. Mild cursing is tolerated in moderation but be careful of your tone, especially against fellow posters.
- Tag in ENGLISH Only. We read/write english and yes we can understand basic words in a few other languages, but if we can't read what you wrote then your tag will be deleted.
- Moderators. This Tag board is moderated by several people, all with the ability to delete tags, ban users and a couple have the ability to ban you completely from accessing the Tag board on all sites running our Tag boards.
- No links to offensive content. This includes, but is not limited to :
- Gore and excessive violence (both photographic and animated) including 'stick death' and violent Flash animations
- Pornography and strongly sexually suggestive material (both photographic and animated)
- Racist and hate speech and copy material
- Other material generally considered rude, vulgar or crass (including bodily functions)
Links to gratuitous examples of the above is prohibited.
It is sometimes reasonable to link to an external resource that
contains borderline material because of it's redeeming attributes (an article about a breakthrough in medical
science with graphic pictures of surgery for instance) and it is polite to warn people about what they might see.
No links to illegal content. This includes, but is not limited to :
- Material concerned with illegal drugs and drug use
- Material concerned with making weapons and explosives or committing crimes
- Pirated software, music, or other media, including modern commercial game emulation, file sharing networks and ways of circumventing copy protection
Discussing the implications, ethics and other theoretical aspects of these subjects is acceptable, but promoting, advocating or providing specific details is not.
No advertising, spamming or scams. This includes, but is not limited to :
- Pyramid and other MLM schemes, referral programs and money scams
- Passing through the board to advertise your service, event, competition or a personal website containg popup advertising - even if your link seems to correspond to the theme of the Tag board
Pointing out the obvious.
- Don't post nonsense and gibberish. Don't waste people's time by spieling off nonsense prose, song lyrics, or forms of brainless rambling. While we all have a sense of humour, material that's completely devoid of intelligence, thought or wit, does not belong on this Tag board.
- Caps. Do not type in sTiCkY CaPs or some twisted form of ebonics. Avoid the use of your caps lock key. Posts made in all caps will probably be deleted.
- If you post an external link, please be discerning. We do not need to be inundated with Flash animations and quirky sites. You can share sites with the rest of the board that make you laugh or think, but just try not to make a habit of it, and consequently be sure to only pick the best of the bunch, as mediocre Flash animations are not rare treasures that the world must be notified about. If you're going to post trivial and silly content, it *must* be all ages.
- Avoid provocative subject matter. Reviving topics like Creationism VS Evolution or gun control, or challenging people's religious convictions are ultimately unproductive and breed bad will. They are not a good way to 'entertain' or 'liven up' the board.
- If you're not a moderator, don't feel compelled to act like one. If someone is breaking a rule in a way that annoys you or makes you feel uncomfortable, feel free to tell them that you don't think they should be doing that. Do not travel the site looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not copy-paste quote sections of the rules at people. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.
But most of all, just try and be yourself, use your common sense, treat others with understanding and respect and have fun!